Exploit the unlimited opportunities to engage with your customers and secure new customers! The perfect place to showcase your brand to a wide audience and strengthen the buyer relationship between brand and consumer whilst creating lasting and unique fashion experiences for your target customers.
Do you love styling, fashion design, merchandising, modeling, all the latest trends, event production, show management, PR and everything about the fashion industry?
All Volunteers are required to:
- Be enrolled in a fashion or related industry educational program or university or alternatively be working in an industry position.
- Attend a half day training program before the event. (Date/Time TBC)
- Instructions on the operation and responsibilities of each backstage and front of house volunteer position will be given at this time.
- Dress fashionably professional in all black and wear comfortable closed toe shoes.
- Arrive on time to your scheduled activities.
- Assist on assigned tasks.
This is a very fast moving event and all staff work fast during pre-production and show days. Positions are limited and we will only book the number of volunteers we need to ensure that your time is well spent in learning and enjoying all that the show has to offer. We won’t waste your time so please don’t waste ours. We request that only serious, hard working individuals apply.